Download Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Combination File G950USQU1AQCF OS 7.0 For Free
In this page, we will share a Samsung Combination Firmware File for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U, this file has Version G950USQU1AQCF U1, And Android version 7.0, This is paid file but we will share it for free.
Combination File info:
Device: Samsung Galaxy S8.Model: SM-G950U.Android: 7.0Version: G950USQU1AQCF.File Name: COMBINATION FA70 G950USQU1AQCF.File Size: 883 MBDownload: Click HereHow To Flash: Follow Tutorial
How to Flash?
- Download Odin3.
- Install Samsung USB Driver. (skip this step if you already installed it).
- PowerOff your Samsung Smartphone.
- Press and hold the next 3 keys (power key+home key+volume down key) to boot into the download mode.
- press volume up key to skip warning and continue.
- Connect your phone to your PC and run Odin3.
- Odin will detect your phone, now click (AP Button) and choose TAR.MD5 file.(the file you downloaded and extracted it).
- Click start to begin flashing your device.
- When Green Pass Message appear Please disconnect your device from PC (Remove USB Cable), your device will restart.
- Press and hold next 3 keys (Volume UP key, Home Key, Power Key) to boot your device into stock recovery mode.
- Select Wipe Data/factory reset.
- Select Reboot System Now.
- Well done, Your Samsung Device will start and new Combination Firmware would installed successfully.
Full Tutorial:How To Flash Samsung Combination Firmware
Samsung Combination File is created by the official company and allows you a full check up your hardware technically, Repair IMEI, Bypass Samsung account, Bypass google account, Bypass FRP, Delete pattern lock, Downgrade your phone, Restore factory state, Enable USB debugging, Remove custom recovery, And Remove reactivation Lock.