Install stock ROM Infinix Phones By TCard/ SDcard/ OTA Update
At first, you have to know the importance of Upgrading your phone with new Firmware (ROM):
Why do You Need To Upgrade Your phone Firmware?
To solve the problem of RESTART.
To solve the problem of Hang On Logo.
To delete Pattern Lock, Pin Lock, Privacy Lock.
To solve Application Not Support and Slow Problems.
To solve Dead phone, Blank Screen, White Screen Etc.
To Reset FRP.
To Fix Bricked Android Devices.
To solve the problem of restart to recovery mode.
To solve the problems of viruses and malicious programs.
To solve the problems of IMEI and Wifi.
To Update ( Upgrade ) your operating system ( Android Version ).
“TCard” OTA update.zip file for your Infinix Phone (Download it here)
- Check your phone build number go to Settings >About > Build number.
- Make sure that you didn’t root your Infinix phone, If your phone rooted please unroot it.
- Please Backup your data before you start
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 50%.
1- Open” all apps”.
2- Click on Settings Icon.
3- Select “About Phone”.
4- Select System Update.
5- Click on top nav and select update from local.
6- Select Stock ROM You have downloaded it.
7- Please Wait Until Checking Finished.
8- Press Install Button.
Weldone, You Successfully Upgraded Your Phone Stock ROM.
Actually, There is another method to upgrade your phone by “Recovery Mode”.
How To Update INFINIX Phones Using TCard (Recovery Mode)
- Make Copy from Tcard.zip File to your SD card And Your Phone Storage.
- Boot the Infinix phone into recovery mode ()
- Press Volum up and power button To boot your Infinix into recovery mode.
- Use Volum Buttons to move up and down and Power to select in recovery mode.
- Tap Apply update from SD card
- Select Tcard update zip File.
- Tap Yes, to confirm.
- Reboot your Infinix phone.